DECORATIVE FLAKE SYSTEM
SHOWROOMs, GARAGES, RETAIL STORES, and MORE
Flooring System Information:
Our Decorative Flake System is a two coat application made up of liquid coatings which are applied to prepared concrete surfaces to act as a wear surface or repair existing concrete.
Garage Floors, Basements, Patios/Balconies, Showrooms, Warehouses, Mechanic Shops, Retail Stores, Industrial & Commercial.
What is involved?
- Diamond grinding or shot blasting of the entire concrete surface
- Repair cracks and any spalling/deterioration using epoxy gels
- Tinted epoxy base coat 10 mills
- Flake broadcast of vinyl chip aggregate
- Clear polyaspartic seal coat 12 mills
Reliability, scheduling, and overall performance; it is with this goal in mind that we provide complete service packages for all of the projects we decide to take on.
Custom colors blending options are available. A design consultation will be required.
Our BMG-780RS is a remote-controlled 1074 pound grinder with three planetary heads that apply over 700 pounds of pressure allowing us to tackle every job with confidence and precision. When paired with the BDC-3140 Heavy-duty dust collection system, it helps eliminate almost all of the airborne dust and particulate generated with concrete grinding.
- New frame design and components allow for a thorough smooth grind.
- 3 head planetary design
- Virtually dust free when connected to BDC-3140 our dust collector
- Dual wheel motors allow for precise speed control
- High tech remote control unit for operation of all control.
Grinding Width: 31″
Disc Speed: 400-1200 RPM
Tooling Diameter: 9″
Head Pressure: 700 – 750 lbs
Power: 23 HP / (230v) 63 A, 3ø (480V) 32 A, 3ø
Dust Hose Connection: 3″
Dimensions: L 83″ x W 31″ x H 53″
Weight: 1074 lbs
Expansion Joint and Crack Filling/Repair
We use our own blend of Epoxy Gel to apply to the cracks and expansion joints of the concrete slab. The Epoxy Gel will soak and bond incredibly well while allowing some movement below.
DURABLE Wall Coving application
Seal the edge of your floor with a perminate coving which will allow you to easily clean and prevent harmful bacteria growth. Covings can be applied in many applications.